Sunday 1 September 2013

A quote, is a quote, is a quote.

At first I thought, how could you mistake quotes from Hitler with Taylor Swift, a seemingly brat of woman who throws a hissy fit every time a boy says he doesn't like her (or so her publicity would have you believe); but then I read the quotes and without context (or pictures of Arian children, Alsatians or concentration camps) it's easier see where the mistakes could be made.

Don't get me wrong, I don't condone anything that was done by the Nazis in WWII and I'm no way some sort of Holocaust denier, I can just, stretch of years separating me from the events, recognise that Hitler really was a very good speaker. I mean he must have been, he basically got as whole country to follow him into madness.

So anyway, for some slightly uncomfortable reading...

 

(source: buzzfeed.com / pinterest.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment